Revolutionized by liberalization, the aviation sector in Nepal has been marked by fast-paced change in the past few years. From being a service that few could afford, the sector has now graduated to being a fiercely competitive industry with the presence of a number of private and public airlines and several consumer-oriented offerings.
The Nepalese aviation sector can be broadly divided into the following four categories:
- Domestic airlines
- International airlines
- Non-scheduled operators (charter operators and air taxi operators) and Air cargo services
We cater our clients with respect to all the aforesaid four categories of national and international aviation. Our Law Firm in Nepal is well equipped to handle all legal and commercial matters related to aviation including litigation, corporate work, employment contracts, real estate contracts, passenger claims, baggage and freight claims, and other related matters. Our assistance to the clients in the aviation sector includes:
- Drafting Airport Agreement, Agreement for Sale, Purchase, and Leasing of Aircraft Agreement.
- Issues relating to airport infrastructure
- Aviation related custom issues.
- Merger and Acquisition
- Drafting of Airway Bills
- Drafting sale, freight forwarding contract